FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What is https://4ds.app for ?
A: It's a website that show the current and past draw result of your favourite 4D outlets. Currently 4D Prediction System support TOTO 4D, magnum 4D, Damacai 1+3D, Special Cash Sweep 1+3D, Sabah 4D, Sandakan 4D, Singapore 4D, Singapore TOTO, Malaysia TOTO 6D, Malaysia TOTO 6/55, Malaysia TOTO 6/58,Malaysia TOTO 6/63, GD Lotto, Perdana 4D, New Win and Lucky Hari Hari.
2. Is all the information that appear on 4Ds.app is free to use?
A: Yes. All information is free to use limited ONLY for personal use and NOT for commercial use.
3. I have enquiries and questions, where and how to ask?
A: Send an email by using contact us form.
4. Do 4ds.app provide online betting?
A: NO, we DO NOT provide any illegal activities nor receiving transaction. We ONLY displaying analysis, prediction and results based on the latest and past result from multiple official websites and no more.
5. Is displayed data and results are accurate?
A: Yes. We manually retrieve and analyse live results from multiple official sites, thus it is accurate.
6. How regular 4ds.app update the 4D result?
A: 4D result for TOTO 4D, 5D, 6D, Jackpot, Magnum 4D, Damacai 1+3D, Singapore 4D, Sabah 3D, Sabah 4D, Sabah Lotto, Sarawak Cash Sweep 1+3D will be updated every Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday starting from 7.15PM onwards. 4D Result for Singapore TOTO will be updated every Monday, Thursday starting from 6.50PM onwards 4D Result for Special Draw will be updated on Tuesday starting from 7.15PM onwards. Grand Dragon Lotto, NewWin, Perdana 4D and Hari-Hari 4D will be updated everyday from 7.15 onwards.
7. Can you send the result to my email?
A: No. We don't send it to your email. Check this website regulary.
8. I need money, can you help me?
A: No. We don't have money. Go ask from bank or loan shark (ah long).
9. If i win, can i collect my winning money from 4ds.app?
A: No, please get it from official outlets or from where you bought it.
10. We will update this FAQ page regularly, so check it out.
last update: 14 Jan 2020